Are you looking to insure your car?
Everyone loves his or her car,but what if it gets damaged? With the help of Fortune Gen car insurance,you can protect yourself against the financial loss in case of damage to your car. Nowadays, people are investing in insurance schemes so that they can get the amount reimbursed when any major damage prevails. Auto Insurance protects you from bearing the financial loss in case of an accident.
This is a contract between the owner and the insurance company. The owner has to pay for the premium amount and the company agrees to pay the amount for your loss, as defined in the policy. The company also provides medical coverage if:
- Property Coverage pays for the damage to or theft of your car
- Medical coverage for treating injuries, and sometimes funeral expenses
- Liability coverage for legal responsibility to others for property damages and many more
The insurance companiesalso offer a more comprehensive car insurance scheme, i.e. bumper-to-bumper insurance in which each and every part of your car is covered these policies runs from six months to a year. The insurance is done as it provides protection against liability and against any physical damage. The companies also provide claim in case of theft.
Importance of Insurance
Getting your car insured is important because of the following reasons.
- Car insurance is a long-term asset for your car on which you made a huge investment.
- You can get reimbursed medical bills if any accident occurs.
- The car insurance companies offer cheap yet high-quality repairing services in case of any damage.
- You know very well that you are protected every single time you hit the road.
All government bodies across the world have made car insurance a must-have. If not done, the owner of the car will be fined. In the worst-case scenario, it can even be impounded.
How to buy car insurance
Following are the five steps a person needs to follow while getting his or her car insured. These apply for both insurance types, i.e. for a new car and an old car. The only difference is that when purchased is a new car; the insurance will have to be opted for at the same time.
- Inspect the policy
The information given on the print of insurance policy appears to be long winded and also complicated. But read the document once, as any non-read fact can lead to cancelling of the sanctioning of an insurance claim if made.
- Contact the Company
If the institution has not defined much information regarding a particular or about the insurance, then you must contact the company offering the insurance scheme.
- Fill out the paperwork, if any
You need to complete the paper work required.
- Choose the liability coverage
This involves selection of the liability coverage plan type. Basically, there are two types of plans. The first one being the normal insurance and secondis comprehensive or bumper-to-bumper.
- Submitting the fee and paperwork
After completing the above steps, the fee and paperwork filled out should be submitted to the concerned authority.