The Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY) is a life insurance program that provides death coverage to policyholders on an annual basis.. It is an investment-free pure-term insurance policy that simply covers mortality. Are you interested in learning more about the Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY), which is open to individuals between the ages of 18 and 50 who have savings accounts and have given their consent to join or enable auto-debit, and how to apply for it, and how to download its certificate? From the application process to the pmjjby certificate download, we have covered it all in this article, have a look here.
Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana: Follow these steps to apply
The Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY) application period runs from June 1 of each year to May 31 of the following year. Additionally, this is the period during which you are covered. Therefore, by May 31st, subscribers must sign up and authorize auto-debit. The following are some of the steps you must take to submit an online application for the Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana:
- Access NetBanking. Select the “Insurance” tab.
- Select Social Security Programs picked Pradhan The Mantri Jeevan the Jyoti Bima Yojana
- Choose the account that you want to use to pay the premium. According to PMJJBY, a member’s annual premium of 436 is immediately taken out of their savings bank account with the option for auto-debit instructions. PMJJBY enrollment is available through one of the following channels:
- going to the neighborhood branch
- Using NetBanking
How do I check the status of PMJJBY?
You can inquire with the bank about your plan’s PMJJBY status. The premium must be paid at the appointed time by the insured. For instance, if the policy’s beneficiary dies before age 55, they will receive Rs. 2 lakh.
PMJJBY certificate download
Each bank has a different procedure for obtaining the PMJJBY certificate download.The certificate can be obtained from the bank where you submitted your scheme application. The general processes for downloading a PMJJBY policy certificate differ each bank, however they are essentially the same. The following are the first essential steps that you must take:
Users must have access to their accounts’ internet banking service in order to PMJJBY certificate download
- You must sign into the customer website of your bank.
- On some websites, you may be required to choose the product type, while on others, you may be required to choose the service type. Make your choice of PMJJBY Certificate of Insurance from the list of choices.
- Filling out personal and financial information such as Name, Date of Birth, Nominee, Aadhar Number, Bank Name, Account Number, etc. will be required in the subsequent phases.
- The necessary information can differ between banks, as was already noted.
- After entering all of the required information, check the box next to the declaration and click the “Submit” button.
- Users will be directed to the confirmation page, where the PMJJBY certificate download is available.